4 chicken thighs, bone in (I used @fosse_meadows from @giddygrocer )
4 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp cumin or fennel seeds
4 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and finely chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
1 large red onion, cut into wedges
1 red pepper, cut into chunks
1 courgette, cut into circles
150g baby new potatoes, quartered
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas Mark 4.
2. Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, fennel or cumin seeds, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes in a large baking dish. (This is an old one from @lecreusetuk )
3. Prick the chicken and marinate in the dish for 15 minutes. Seasonal well.
4. Meantime, parboil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
5. Arrange all the vegetables including the potatoes around the marinated chicken and season well.
6. Bake for 45 - 50 min until chicken cooked through.
7. Sprinkle with basil and a drizzle of good EVOO to finish - I use @thegayfarmer for the fruity taste.
8. Serve with a green salad or some steamed broccoli with garlic and chilli!
Comments will be approved before showing up.