Thankfully, as consumers, we are all becoming much more aware of what we are eating.
I work with a range of small and medium size business and charities advising on the latest nutrition research, the science behind nutrition and foods and demystifying health and nutrition fads. I am currently the cancer nutritionist for Trekstock.
It’s important to make sure that as a food company that you can provide nutritional values of what you are selling along with allergen information since the new laws came into effect in December 2014. A survey undertaken by the FSA shows that 85% of people believe that food vendors have a responsibility to provide this so that they can make better choices
I have consulted for start-ups & larger corporate organisations for brands, cafes, restaurants, gyms, spas, retreats, food delivery and corporate companies providing:
- Recipe development
- Nutritional analysis of menus
- Nutritional research support for health claims
- Creating and developing new healthy menus
- Nutrition guides and facts for staff and customers
- Advice on nutrition information for food labels